You are an affiliate seller of Useful Writing Courses — congrats! Make money referring your writer friends!
Here’s how you can earn some sweet cash — just for introducing other writers to the benefits of our courses. Email, tweet, or post banners or links about our classes when they’re open, and we’ll pay you 50% commissions.
Since these classes range in price from about $59-$497, this could add up fast.
How to Access Your Affiliate Member Profile
It’s easy to pop into your affiliate dashboard to grab marketing links and banners to promote our courses:
- To access your Member Profile page, go to https://usefulwritingcourses.com/dap/
- Access your Affiliate Report
Enter your UWC email and password — use the ‘lost password’ link if that doesn’t work or contact our troubleshooter for help.
Easy 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing
- Check out the Affiliate Toolbox: Get yourself a banner, text links, and other promotional tools in the Affiliate Toolbox with easy copy/paste codes for your website.
- Start promoting UWC. Install your banners and other promotional goodies on your website. Talk about the benefits of acquiring stronger writing and querying skills in blog posts, on Twitter, in emails — whatever’s your style.
- Get paid. I pay out on the 1st of the month. No minimum amount! If you make $1, you’re getting it.
If you’ve never done affiliate selling, don’t worry. It’s easy, and my affiliate software will walk you through the process. You’ll sign up, and get your unique affiliate code.
Then, your unique links will be included automagically in the banners, text ads, emails, HTML ads and more that you see in your affiliate dashboard.
Think of all the writers you know who are struggling to make ends meet and need to grow their income.
Tell them about our courses.
That’s really all there is to it!
Tips on How to Sell Useful Writing Courses
The first thing to know is that we are here to support you and help you promote our classes!
Be sure to ask us what options you’ve got — we may have a free ticket to a class for you, or be game to guest post or hold a live event for you. We’ll often have some stock email language you can crib from, too. When in doubt: Ask us! We want to see you make sales…because that means sales for us, too.
If you’d like to learn more about how to succeed at affiliate sales, I wrote a blog post all about how I did it: How One Blogger Stopped Sucking at Affiliate Sales.
Note: UWC affiliates are by invitation only. If you’re interested to become an affiliate and believe your audience would be highly responsive to our offerings, email email@example.com.
-Carol & Linda